Rainbow Glen Homes, Neighborhoods and Real Estate
Homes For Sale
Rainbow Glen Homes For Sale
The real estate listings shown below represent a list of all the homes currently on the real estate market in the Rainbow Glen community of Santa Clarita. Should you have any questions we're happy to help. Call or text Matt & Meray at 661-713-4799.
Rainbow Glen Real Estate
It's interesting to note, this community is often overlooked by those homebuyers unfamiliar with Santa Clarita real estate. Dollar for dollar, the best home values in the Santa Clarita real estate market might very well be found right here in Rainbow Glen!
Rainbow Glen Community Overview
Welcome to the beautiful neighborhoods of Rainbow Glen, a popular community in Canyon Country of Santa Clarita.
Rainbow Glen is situated on both sides of Rainbow Glen Drive, between Via Princessa and Soledad Canyon Road. There are 9 different subdivisions primarily developed during the late 1980's but with some recent newer additions as late as 2016. In our opinion, the neighborhoods here are some of the most overlooked in all of Santa Clarita. Residents enjoy calm and peaceful environment, filled with classic beauty.
The oldest homes are the American Beauty Classics, built around 1989. Two other popular subdivisions are the Pacific Grove and Monterey neighborhoods, both built around 1999. There are more but the most recent Trestles neighborhood was built around 2016. Then, if you're looking for an affordable condo, be sure to have a look in American Beauty Village.
The homeowner's associations serving the different neighborhoods has been a long time source of confusion. There are multiple HOA's and it's not always obvious which amenities go with each neighborhood. The best way to verify this information is to ask the local residents or check with an experienced realtor.
We hope you find this community report to be helpful. We make every effort to provide first hand information that is accurate and reliable. We do business and socialize here in Rainbow Glen on a regular basis and have insights not found elsewhere.
Call or Text us, Matt & Meray at 661-713-4799.
Amenities & Conveniences
Rainbow Glen Neighborhood Amenities
The Rainbow Glen community is a little different than some other planned communities throughout Santa Clarita. Instead one homeowner's association for all the neighborhoods, Rainbow Glen consists of numerous neighborhoods, and over time it evolved and grew. It is split up into several different HOA’s, but the common denominators are, the entire area is beautiful, well maintained, peaceful and serene.
Depending on which homeowners association, amenities might include pools, spas, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts and more. Also, ALL residents enjoy easy access to the Santa Clarita trail systems at the north edge on the community.
Some realtors have a difficult time correctly identifying and which HOA is associated with a particular home. Be very careful and be sure to verify everything. Double check with the seller and then again early in the escrow process. The costs for one HOA could be dramatically different than another.
Schools Nearby Rainbow Glen
Schools nearby include Golden Valley High School, La Mesa Junior High School and Rio Vista elementary School. Overall, Rainbow Glen is a wonderful place to call home and if buying, it would be well worth your time to give it a close look.
It's interesting to note, the sign on the face of the Rio Vista Elementary School building states: "California Distinguished School".
Links to School District Boundary Maps
Subdivisions of Rainbow Glen
Rainbow Glen consists of nine different neighborhoods, also known as subdivisions. The oldest homes are located in the American Beauty Classics tract and were built around 1989. Two of the newer communities are the Pacific Grove and Monterey tracts, both built around 1999.
See below a short summary of each of the neighborhoods in Rainbow Glen.
- American Beauty Classics: Built around 1989, a typical home found in this neighborhood is a 1700 SF two story, 4+2 ½ with a two car garage. The amenities include pool, spa, basketball court and tennis courts.
- Rainbow Glen Estates: Build around 1999, typically the homes found in this area are larger and very nice. One home we recently viewed was a two story 4+3, about 3500 SF with a large lot and completely upgraded.
- Pacific Grove: The Pacific Grove neighborhood was built around 1999, about the same time as the Monterey tract. A typical home found in this neighborhood might be a single story, 1400 SF with a two car garage, front yard, and backyard. Amenities include a HOA pool and spa. The prices of these homes would be considerably lower than what might be found in the Monterey tract.
- Monterey: This neighborhood was built around 1999 and features some gorgeous homes. As an example, one home in this area is a 2755 SF two story, four bedrooms and three bathrooms and a two car garage. It includes a gourmet kitchen, amazing master bath and an entertainer’s back yard. The amenities include an HOA pool, spa and the fees for this specific neighborhood must be confirmed.
- Shadow Oaks: The Shadow Oaks neighborhood features some amazing larger and higher priced view homes. One example of what could be found includes a two story 3459 SF home with soaring ceilings. 4+3+family room with a three car garage and about 3459 SF. Very large lots and some homes have built in pools, spas, and fully upgraded back yards. Some of these homes are truly amazing! There will be a price tag to go with all this, so be prepared!
- California Summit: Built around 1993, the word summit says it all. In this area you will find a variety of beautiful homes, some with views. We recently sold very nice a two story 3+3 with a two car garage.
- American Beauty Village: Built around 1988, this is a very nice 500 unit complex and home buyers will find the usual. One condo we looked at recently was actually a 1000 SF 3+2. Unit sizes, number of bedrooms and bathrooms will vary depending on availability. These homes may be the most affordable in Rainbow Glen of Canyon Country.
- Sunset Hills Estates: A typical home you might find in this neighborhood will be a 4+2.5 with a family room and a three car garage. As with most communities, the size and shape varies, but the area is gorgeous and very well maintained.
- Sunset Hills Signature: Built in 1997-1998. 3+2’s 1570 SF, 1325 SF to 4+3’s 2450SF. Some single story homes but mostly two story homes with two car and three car garages.
- Trestles: Built from 2015 to 2016, Trestles is one of the newer subdivisions within Rainbow Glen. It includes mostly 3 and 4 bedroom houses sized from 1,734 to 2,157 sq ft with a few good sized condos or townhomes as well. Very nice indeed!
If Rainbow Glen is not for you there are plenty of terrific Santa Clarita communities from which to choose.
Sell Your Rainbow Glen Home
If considering selling your home here we should have a conversation. We have a good deal of experience representing sellers in this community and we're happy to explain how we aggressively market homes to get more qualified offers, ultimately resulting in the highest price. Every listing gets the full attention and we really do go all out with marketing, especially online.
Before starting, you'll want to know the value of your home, and then choose Matt & Meray as your REALTORS®. Yep, with us you get two for one! We also hav e more information about the benefits of choosing an ABR REALTOR®.
We specialize in representing home buyers and sellers, especially in the Rainbow Glen neighborhoods. If you'd like a private tour of the area and visit some homes, let's chat.
Map of the Rainbow Glen Community
See the Google map below You can also see the map with overlays on the Subdivisions tab.
Don't be afraid to contact us with your questions about Rainbow Glen. There's NEVER any sales pressure, whatsoever. As realtors/brokers AND lifetime locals, we love sharing about all our local communities.
Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you very soon!
Matt & Meray Gregory
As Rainbow Glen community realtors/brokers, AND life long local residents we provide expert representation when it's time to buy or sell your home.
Let us help you get started today.
Your Rainbow Glen REALTORS®
Developed: 1989 - 2016
Community Theme: Classic
Schools: Nearby, but not in Community
Public Transportation: YES, Bus
Home Prices: Low to Mid/High
Beware: HOA Costs
Freeway Access: 2 Miles
If you like the Rainbow Glen community, please give it a share.
Most of the neighborhoods in Rainbow Glen are tucked away but it's a very short drive to local shopping and dining. Rainbow Market is situated at the north edge of the community.
Example of nearby shopping, dining and fun!
- Sam's Club
- Santa Clarita Aquatics Center
- Santa Clarita Skate Park
- Rattler's Bar B Que
- Panda Express
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Walmart Supercenter
- Much More!
Should you have questions about Rainbow Glen or any other local communities, where happy to help.
Download Our FREE Home Search App. Super simple to use and works perfectly on all mobile phones and tablets!