Rainbow Glen Homes, Neighborhoods and Real Estate
Welcome to the beautiful neighborhoods of Rainbow Glen, a popular group of subdivisions in Canyon Country of Santa Clarita. Rainbow Glen is situated on both sides of Rainbow Glen Drive, between Via Princessa and Soledad Canyon Road.
See below, our first hand report including a video, photos, and written descriptions of the area. If interested, we offer more reports on nearly all communities in Santa Clarita.
Rainbow Glen Quick Facts
1980's - 2016
Rainbow Glen Community Presented By
Matt & Meray Gregory
Call or Text us at 661-713-4799
As Rainbow Glen realtors/brokers, AND life long Santa Clarita residents we are especially well suited to represent those looking to buy and/or sell their home.
Your Rainbow Glen REALTORS®
Rainbow Glen Community Video
Rainbow Glen Community Overview
There are 9 different subdivisions primarily developed during the late 1980's but with some recent newer additions as late as 2016. In our opinion, the neighborhoods here are some of the most overlooked in all of Santa Clarita. Residents enjoy calm and peaceful environment, filled with classic beauty.
The oldest homes are the American Beauty Classics, built around 1989. Two other popular subdivisions are the Pacific Grove and Monterey neighborhoods, both built around 1999. There are more but the most recent Trestles neighborhood was built around 2016. Then, if you're looking for an affordable condo, be sure to have a look in American Beauty Village.
Rainbow Glen Amenities
The Rainbow Glen community is a little different than some planned communities. Instead of one homeowner's association for all the neighborhoods, Rainbow Glen is split up into several different HOA’s. Due to the subdivision boundaries, determining which HOA goes with which home has been an ongoing source of confusion for new buyers and their realtors. Putting that aside, the most important common denominators is, the entire area is beautiful, well maintained, peaceful and serene.
Depending on which homeowners association, amenities might include pools, spas, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts and more. Also, ALL residents enjoy easy access to the Santa Clarita trail systems at the north edge on the community.
Determine the Correct HOA
If planning to buy a home here, be sure to verify exactly which HOA is associated with a particular home. It really can be a bit tricky. Double check with the seller and then again early in the escrow process. The costs for one HOA could be dramatically different than another.
Schools & Local Conveniences
Most of the neighborhoods in Rainbow Glen are tucked away but it's a very short drive to local shopping and dining. Rainbow Market is situated at the north edge of the community.
Here are just a few examples of nearby locations:
- Sam's Club
- Santa Clarita Aquatics Center
- Santa Clarita Skate Park
- Rattlers's Bar B Que
- Panda Express
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Walmart Supercenter
Schools nearby include Golden Valley High School, La Mesa Junior High School and Rio Vista elementary School. Overall, Rainbow Glen is a wonderful place to call home and if buying, it would be well worth your time to give it a close look.
Links to School District Boundary Maps
Rainbow Glen Homes For Sale
See below, real estate listings in the Rainbow Glen community of Santa Clarita. Should you have any questions we're happy to help. Call or text Matt & Meray at 661-713-4799.
Subdivisions of Rainbow Glen
Rainbow Glen consists of 10 different neighborhoods, also known as subdivisions. The oldest homes are located in the American Beauty Classics tract and were built around 1989. Two of the newer communities are the Pacific Grove and Monterey tracts, both built around 1999.
See below a short summary of each of the neighborhoods in Rainbow Glen.
- American Beauty Classics: Built around 1989, a typical home found in this neighborhood is a 1700 SF two story, 4+2 ½ with a two car garage. The amenities include pool, spa, basketball court and tennis courts.
- Rainbow Glen Estates: Build around 1999, typically the homes found in this area are larger and very nice. One home we recently viewed was a two story 4+3, about 3500 SF with a large lot and completely upgraded.
- Pacific Grove: The Pacific Grove neighborhood was built around 1999, about the same time as the Monterey tract. A typical home found in this neighborhood might be a single story, 1400 SF with a two car garage, front yard, and backyard. Amenities include a HOA pool and spa. The prices of these homes would be considerably lower than what might be found in the Monterey tract.
- Monterey: This neighborhood was built around 1999 and features some gorgeous homes. As an example, one home in this area is a 2755 SF two story, four bedrooms and three bathrooms and a two car garage. It includes a gourmet kitchen, amazing master bath and an entertainer’s back yard. The amenities include an HOA pool, spa and the fees for this specific neighborhood must be confirmed.
- Shadow Oaks: The Shadow Oaks neighborhood features some amazing larger and higher priced view homes. One example of what could be found includes a two story 3459 SF home with soaring ceilings. 4+3+family room with a three car garage and about 3459 SF. Very large lots and some homes have built in pools, spas, and fully upgraded back yards. Some of these homes are truly amazing! There will be a price tag to go with all this, so be prepared!
- California Summit: Built around 1993, the word summit says it all. In this area you will find a variety of beautiful homes, some with views. We recently sold very nice a two story 3+3 with a two car garage.
- American Beauty Village: Built around 1988, this is a very nice 500 unit complex and home buyers will find the usual. One condo we looked at recently was actually a 1000 SF 3+2. Unit sizes, number of bedrooms and bathrooms will vary depending on availability. These homes may be the most affordable in Rainbow Glen of Canyon Country.
- Sunset Hills Estates: A typical home you might find in this neighborhood will be a 4+2.5 with a family room and a three car garage. As with most communities, the size and shape varies, but the area is gorgeous and very well maintained.
- Sunset Hills Signature: Built in 1997-1998. 3+2’s 1570 SF, 1325 SF to 4+3’s 2450SF. Some single story homes but mostly two story homes with two car and three car garages.
- Trestles: Built from 2015 to 2016, Trestles is one of the newer subdivisions within Rainbow Glen. It includes mostly 3 and 4 bedroom houses sized from 1,734 to 2,157 sq ft with a few good sized condos or townhomes as well. Very nice indeed!
If Rainbow Glen is not for you there are plenty of terrific Santa Clarita communities from which to choose.
Sell Your Rainbow Glen Home
If considering selling your home here we should have a conversation. We have a good deal of experience representing sellers in this community and we're happy to explain how we aggressively market homes to get more qualified offers, ultimately resulting in the highest price. Every listing gets the full attention and we really do go all out with marketing, especially online.
Call or Text Matt & Meray