Valencia Creekside Community, Homes and Amenities
Discover the popular Valencia Creekside Community as we share about this charming neighborhood. You will find local, first hand information about the lifestyles, homes for sale, demographics, and more.
When we first visited Creekside back around 2012 it was early spring and the morning dew was glistening atop the numerous flower gardens. We live nearby and stop by often. We can tell you, the community is still just as lovely today as it was when we first visited. It was, and is, one of the nicest neighborhoods in Santa Clarita.
Creekside is extremely popular among prospective homebuyers. Based on our past experience, when homes come on the market in Creekside, if reasonably priced they usually sell quickly. For easier home searching you might like to download our free, exclusive home search app. It's super easy and you can set up saved searches and be immediately notified when something new comes on the market.
See below to view current MLS listings of Valencia Creekside homes for sale now.
Valencia Creekside Homes for Sale - Real Estate
If you find it difficult locating that one special home in any popular community such as Creekside, ask us for help.
As your local real estate agents, we occasionally hear of listings BEFORE they go live on the market and sometimes it helps if your can be the first to make an offer. If Creekside isn't what you had in mind you might like taking a look at our similar Valencia communities.
Learn More about Creekside
Valencia Creekside Community Video
Should you have any questions contact Valencia Creekside Realtors, Matt & Meray Gregory. We promise, there is NEVER any sales pressure and no obligation whatsoever. We love Santa Clarita and especially Creekside. 661-713-4799.
Valencia Creekside Location on the Map
The Valencia Creekside neighborhood is located west of McBean Parkway and north of Newhall Ranch Road, just above Heritage Park.
The San Francisquito Trail runs parallel to the neighborhood, connecting active users directly to the back entrance of the Heritage Park. Yes, the park is lovely but it's not a nuisance in any way and located right next door. There's a playground, large soccer fields and plenty of greenbelt, perfect for a picnic and flying a kite on a breezy day.
The Trellis Creekside Community Club House
Walking through Creekside you'll notice how well it's maintained. The community projects a feeling of lush beauty. Residents enjoy exclusive use of the community pool, spa, playground area and the Trellis clubhouse. We love the useful and unique turnabouts found when entering and exiting to the main cross street. It's no wonder the curb appeal throughout this community is such an instant attraction! We love this community!
General Description and Local Amenities
Built around 2005, Creekside is situated in a village like setting and is nearby San Francisquito Creek. The residents are close enough to enjoy nature yet it's a short walk to local conveniences. Creekside is located near shopping, dining and allows commuters easy access to the freeways.
Residents from all parts of Valencia love to walk and bike along the wonderful trails and paseos extending throughout Valencia, and Creekside is no exception. The locals are often seen jogging, walking and riding bikes. The paseos and trails are peaceful, and accessible to most Creekside residents right out their front doors. There's also convenient shopping and dining down at the Bridgeport Market Place and it's an easy walk via the trails.
Schools are Outstanding
The older teens of Creekside attend Valencia High School. The younger teens go to Rio Norte Junior High and the grade school children typically go to Bridgeport Elementary. All of these schools are absolutely OUTSTANDING and there's rarely any need to waste money sending children to expensive private schools.
Based on our own personal experience and first hand information, all the schools serving the Creekside community are over the top good. We have had clients specifically buy Creekside homes, just so their children can attend the local schools. Yes, they are that good!
Townhomes and Houses
There are six different tracts of homes that make up the Valencia Creekside community. The townhomes are in the Brookside Walk and Andorra neighborhoods. The single family homes can be found at the Windsor, Somerset, Summer Grove and Willows neighborhoods. The one common trait of this community is that they all have small yards. If you're a home buyer and you need a large lot, this will not be for you. On the other hand, many prospective homebuyers prefer a smaller lot and these homes are just perfect.
The Six Subdivisions in Valencia Creekside
- The Summergrove homes are similar to the Somersets but these just run a little smaller. They are mostly 3 bedroom, 3 bath homes and range in size from 1603 to 1866 sf.
- The Brookside Walk homes are attached town homes with attached garages and quite similar to the Andorra's. There are an assortment of mostly 3 bedroom and 2 or 3 bath homes ranging in size from 1120 sf to 1420 sf. When you walk in the front door of some of these homes you will walk through cute courtyard with benches, trees and gardens. It's a very serene setting!
- The Somerset homes are actually detached single family homes with attached garages. These are much larger than the town homes and consist mostly of 4 bedroom, 3 baths and range from 2116 sf to 2363 sf. Additionally, these homes generally have a small back yard with lawn and a patio.
- The Andorra's are mostly 2 bedrooms and 2 bath attached town homes, starting at 1352 sf. There are also a few larger models here and there and those go up to around 1852 sf with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Most units have a small enclosed patio and a two car attached garage.
- The Willows are generally 3 bedroom and 3 bath detached homes with attached garages. These homes range in size from 1946 to 2366 sf and some of these actually have cool covered balconies or indoor lofts. These homes are very popular and don't last long on the market.
- The Windsor Collection are the last of the six housing groups in Creekside. These are very nice single family, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with 3 bathrooms. They are sized from 1547 to 2156 sf with attached garages.