Discover the popular Valencia Creekside Community! Today we share what it's like to live in this wonderful neighborhood, including local first hand information about the lifestyles, homes, demographics, and more.
Valencia Creekside Homes for Sale
See below to view current MLS listings of Valencia Creekside homes for sale now. Keep in mind Creekside is a smaller community so there's a chance there many not be any active listings on the market at this time. If you don't see any listings there may not be any homes available at this time. This is a live feed from the MLS and is updated hourly!
Valencia Creekside is extremely popular and when homes come on the market they really do NOT last. It's suggested to download our free, exclusive home search app. Then set up saved searches and be immediately notified when something new comes on the market, or when a price is reduced.
Valencia Creekside Community Video
Creekside is charming little community and extremely popular among prospective homebuyers searching for homes to buy in Valencia. In fact, when homes come on the market here in Creekside they typically do not last long.
When we first visited Creekside it was early spring and the morning dew was glistening atop the numerous flower gardens. It was, and is, a lovely neighborhood.
Questions? Contact Valencia Creekside neighborhood realtors Matt and Meray Gregory at 661-713-4799.
Location and Description of Valencia Creekside
The Valencia Creekside neighborhood is located west of Mcbean Parkway and north of Newhall Ranch Road, just above Heritage Park.
The San Francisquito Trail runs parallel to the neighborhood, connecting active users directly to the back entrance of the Heritage Park.
On a recent early morning walk through Creekside we we noticed how well it's maintained. The community projects a feeling of lush beauty. Creekside residents enjoy exclusive use of the community pool, spa, playground and clubhouse. We love the useful and unique turnabouts found when entering and exiting to the main cross street. It's no wonder the curb appeal throughout this community is such an instant attraction! This neighborhood is just about perfect!
Built around 2005, Valencia Creekside is quite popular among those relocating to Santa Clarita. Sometimes it seems like there's an unofficial waiting list of homebuyers. If you want to buy a Creekside home, it's a good idea to use our home search tools and be sure to register your account. You can then set up an instant alert so you are notified immediately when a home goes on the market. Setting up your account is easy! Just begin searching homes anywhere on this site and at some point you will be prompted to set up an account.
Valencia Creekside Community Homes for Sale
See below a partial list of homes currently for sale in the Valencia Creekside community. This is a live MLS feed, so if no homes appear, then there are no listings available at this time.
NOTE: We do not display homes that are already sold or in escrow.
Creekside is situated in a village like setting and because it's situated closely to San Francisquito Creek, the residents are close enough to enjoy nature. Creekside is also convenient to schools, shopping, dining and allows commuters easy access to the freeways.
Residents from all parts of Valencia love to walk and bike along the wonderful trails and paseos extending for many miles throughout Valencia, and Creekside is no exception. The locals are often seen jogging, walking and riding bikes. The paseos and trails are absolutely the most peaceful and fun activity and it's available to most Creekside residents right out their front doors. There's also convenient shopping and dining down at the Bridgeport Market Place and it's an easy walk via the trails.
Thankfully, there are other similar neighborhoods throughout Valencia! Be sure to check out the Valencia communities page and have a look at some other popular Valencia neighborhoods.
Creekside Neighborhoods and Home Descriptions
There are six different tracts of homes that make up the Valencia Creekside community. The town homes are in the Brookside Walk and Andorra neighborhoods. The single family homes can be found at the Windsor, Somerset, Summer Grove and Willows neighborhoods. The one common trait of this community is that they all have small yards. If you're a home buyer and you need a large lot, this will not be for you. On the other hand, many prospective homebuyers prefer a smaller lot and these homes are just perfect.
- The Andorra's are mostly 2 bedrooms and 2 bath attached town homes, starting at 1352 sf. There are also a few larger models here and there and those go up to around 1852 sf with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Most units have a small enclosed patio and a two car attached garage.
- The Brookside Walk homes are attached town homes with attached garages and quite similar to the Andorra's. There are an assortment of mostly 3 bedroom and 2 or 3 bath homes ranging in size from 1120 sf to 1420 sf. When you walk in the front door of some of these homes you will walk through cute courtyard with benches, trees and gardens. It's a very serene setting!
- The Somerset homes are actually detached single family homes with attached garages. These are much larger than the town homes and consist mostly of 4 bedroom, 3 baths and range from 2116 sf to 2363 sf. Additionally, these homes generally have a small back yard with lawn and a patio.
- The Summergrove homes are similar to the Somersets but these just run a little smaller. They are mostly 3 bedroom, 3 bath homes and range in size from 1603 to 1866 sf.
- The Willows are generally 3 bedroom and 3 bath detached homes with attached garages. These homes range in size from 1946 to 2366 sf and some of these actually have cool covered balconies or indoor lofts. These homes are very popular and don't last long on the market.
- The Windsor Collection finishes up the the six housing groups in Creekside. These are very nice single family, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with 3 bathrooms. They are sized from 1547 to 2156 sf with attached garages.
Selling Your Creekside Home
If you are considering selling your home in Creekside, we first suggest finding out what your home is worth in today's market. You can easily obtain a valuation without even speaking with an agent. Even so, we do suggest obtaining a more personalized and accurate homes evaluation by inviting us to visit your home.
See More Local Communities and Neighborhoods
We also have more videos and helpful information for almost all the communities and neighborhoods within all of Santa Clarita Valley. Scroll down to see more local communities of Valencia and Santa Clarita. We include extensive lifestyles and demographics for dozens of neighborhoods such as Valencia Bridgeport, Northpark, Northbridge, the Summit, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic.