Valencia West Creek Homes, Neighborhoods, Real Estate
The Valencia West Creek homes and neighborhoods are among the most popular and newest communities in all of Valencia CA. This is a gorgeous, contemporary community with a nice mix of single family homes, condos and townhomes.
Below, you'll see Valencia West Creek homes for sale and discover first hand local information about where the local children go to school, where the locals shop and find out about the community amenities.
If you don't find that one perfect home you've been hoping for, be sure to have a look at all Valencia homes for sale.
Listings of Valencia Westcreek Homes for Sale
Valencia West Creek Neighborhood Description
West Creek residents enjoy a comfortable lifestyle along with convenient amenities as one might expect from any Valencia neighborhood. West Creek is consists of eight different tracts, also referred to as micro-neighborhoods. The community was first developed beginning as early as 2007 and continues even today.
There's the lovely West Creek Park which is situated right next to the community HOA swimming pool, kiddie pool and spa. There also a basketball court, and amazing walking trails, all connecting up to miles of beautifully developed trail systems.
All homes come with an HOA and most require a Mello Roos tax. There are a few Valencia West Creek homes without a Mello Roos, but none of us really understand why? Always verify the amounts before making an offer to buy.
West Creek Breakdown of Neighborhoods
- Aria: Generally, these are single family homes or houses ranging in size from 1782 sq ft to 2290 sq ft. Most have three or four bedrooms and fairly open floor plans. Lot sizes are typically on the small side and some are very small.
- Artenati: Attached Townhomes and condominiums ranging in size from 1390 to 1940 sq ft.
- Artisian Village: Attached townhomes from 1513 sq ft to 2019 sq ft. These are all very nice townhomes, each with three bedrooms and usually three bathrooms.
- Esperto: Cute little condos and townhomes built from 2007 to 2011 and sized from 1232 to 1660 sq ft. Most units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms but there are also some 3 bedroom units.
- Estrella: All single family houses built in 2011 and 2012. These are very nice four and five bedroom homes priced from 1993 sq ft to 2562 sq ft.
- Heirloom: There is really no data available for these homes and we assume they may be coming in the future.
- Lavello: Four and five bedroom single family homes built from 2011 to 2013 and sized from 2500 to 3107 sq ft.
- Toscana Series: A nice mix of townhomes, condos and single family homes. We published a full page just for Toscana of West Creek.
- Paloma: New Development by Tripoint Homes. These are townhomes sized from 1,434 to 1,806 with 3 to 4 bedrooms and open floor plans. There will be an HOA and Mello Roos! Going FAST so call us for representation to arrange a visit.
- Avanti: New Development by Lennard - New homes sized from 1,938 sq ft to 2,410 sq ft with 3 and 4 bedrooms.
West Creek Local Shopping and Dining
Residents of West Creek have a variety of options for shopping and dining. There's a grocery store and shopping center located within a half mile up the road. Then, going down the hill there's a Walmart, on one side of the street and an office depot shopping center on the other side.
Should you have any questions about any of the West Creek homes or neighborhoods, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help.