Valencia Copperhill Homes and Neighborhoods
Developed in the early 2000's, the Valencia Copperhill community consists of 8 subdivisions, 4 of which are situated on the south side of Decoro Dr and 4 others on the north.
The neighborhoods on the south side of Decoro include the Bella-Alta Vista's, Murano-Alta Vista's, Palazzo-Alta Vista's and the Galleria-Alta Vista condos. The neighborhoods situated on the north side of Decoro include the Montevista's, Silhoutte's Cornerstone and Promotory neighborhoods.
Valencia Copperhill Quick Facts
Valencia Copperhill Community Presented By
Matt & Meray Gregory
Call or Text us at 661-713-4799
Your local realtors/brokers serving Valencia and all of Santa Clarita Valley.
Your Valencia Copperhill REALTORS®
Valencia Copperhill Community Video
Valencia Copperhill Community Overview
Valencia Copperhill is a terrific, contemporary community and the homes here are quite nice. There are multiple homeowner's associations and the amenities might be different depending on which neighborhood a specific home is situated. For instance, residents living in homes on the south side of Decoro in the Alta Vista neighborhood enjoy their own recreation area. Those residents on the north side have their own area. Then, the Copperstone condo residents have their own private pool etc.
Prospective buyers will by happy to hear, there is NO Mello Roos!
Just so you know, Valencia Copperhill is sometimes confused with the Copper Hill North community located in Saugus. This Valencia Copperhill community and the Copper Hill North community are completely separate and other than both being in Santa Clarita, they are not related in any way.
If, after viewing the listings below you don't find that one home you've been hoping for, have a look at more popular Valencia communities.
Amenities in Valencia Copperhill
There are multiple amenities but access to the recreational areas depend on exactly the neighborhood where the home is situated.
The primary community pool area for the homes on the north side of Decoro is maintained by the Copperhill HOA. Residents enjoy a large, refreshing swimming pool, nice playground, hot tub, picnic area and barbecues.
Then, there is the Alta Vista HOA specifically for those homes on the south side of Decoro Drive. The amenities here include a clubhouse, large swimming pool, hot tub and playground.
Last, there's a separate recreation area for residents living in the Cornerstone Condo and townhome neighborhood. Amenities include a community pool, spa/hot tub, barbecue, outdoor cooking area, playground and clubhouse.
All the neighborhoods eventually connect up to miles of local trail systems, perfect for walking, jogging or bicycling throughout all of Santa Clarita.
Schools and Local Conveniences
Valencia High School is located next door on the south side of Decoro and safely accessible via the convenient pedestrian bridge. Rio Norte Junior High is located about a mile up the street. Then, there's Santa Clarita Elementary, located approximately 2 miles the the east.
There's no convenience store within the community but there's Walmart, grocery stores, cleaners, Starbucks, dining and much more, very close by. After all, this is Valencia, well known for great shopping and delicious dining! Also, don't forget the local neighborhood playgrounds, swimming pools, spas and neighborhood parks. There really is something for everyone! Examples include:
- Smart & Final
- New Moon Restaurant
- Olive Terrace Restaurant
Homes For Sale in Valencia Copperhill
See below listings of homes on the market in the Valencia Copperhill community. Be sure to view the listings carefully. If the homes are available now, the Listing Status will read "ACTIVE." If it reads ACTIVE UNDER CONTRACT, that means an offer has been accepted. Keep in mind, you may still be able to put in a back up offer. You never know what might happen during escrow and so it might still be worth placing the offer. Let us know and we're happy to help you make your purchase.
Need Representation to Buy a Home?
NOTE: If you see a home you might be interested in buying be sure to contact us for help. Historically, the homes here sell quite quickly and the competition to buy can be fast and furious. We can help. Call or text Matt & Meray Gregory and we'll make every effort to help you be successful with your purchase. 661-713-4799.
More Homes in Valencia
View Homes For Sale in ALL of Valencia, CA
Subdivisions in Valencia Copperhill
Valencia Copperhill is made up of eight different subdivisions, also referred to as neighborhoods. Unlike some of the other neighborhoods of Valencia, this community is a little smaller and close knit.
- Bella-Alta Vista Built around 2003, most of these homes are sized at 2,373 sq ft with three bedrooms. These homes are just gorgeous, and some come with amazing views!
- Cornerstone These homes are some of the nicest condos and townhomes you'll find anywhere in North Valencia! The 2 bedroom condos usually have about 1,339 sq ft and the three bed units generally are 1,535 sq ft. As you would expect, the townhomes runs a bit larger, from about 1,600 to 1,700 sq ft.
- Galleria-Alta Vista Built in 2004, here you'll find more condos and townhomes. They do tend to run a little larger than those in the Cornerstone tract. There are a few condos or townhomes sized at almost 2,000 sq ft.
- Montevista The Montevistas are also located in Valencia Copperhill but across the street from the others. Mostly 3 bedroom single family homes and ranging in size from 1,500 to 1,700 sq ft.
- Murano-Alta Vista Large single family 4 and 5 bedroom homes built in 2004 and sized from 2,598 sq ft to 3,120. Just gorgeous!
- Palazzo-Alta Vista 2,370 to 2,698 sq ft single family homes with 3 or 4 bedrooms and also built in about 2004. Just slightly smaller than the Muranos.
- Promontory One of the first and most popular neighborhoods in Valencia Copperhill. Built in the early 2000's, the houses are all single family homes with 4 or 5 bedrooms and up to 2,900 sq ft. In fact, we're represented buyers and sellers in this same neighborhood and it really is impressive. Very nice indeed!
- Silhouette The homes here were built in 2000 and 2001. The homes consists of 3 or 4 bedrooms, each sized from 1,814 to 2,307 sq ft.
Overall, the Valencia Copperhill community is filled with some amazing homes and neighborhoods and would make a perfect choice for those in search of that perfect home! Go have a look for yourself and we're sure you'll agree.
Considering Selling Your Home?
Valencia Copperhill is a popular community and we're happy to provide representation to buyers and sellers. Please contact us with your questions or to schedule an appointment. With us, there's NEVER any sales pressure, whatsoever.
Call or Text Matt & Meray