Valencia Copperhill Homes and Neighborhoods
Today we're sharing about the lovely Valencia Copperhill homes and neighborhoods. Especially helpful for those unfamiliar with the Valencia Copperhill homes and neighborhoods, see local photos, homes for sale, and get the inside scoop about schools, amenities and local conveniences.
If planning to buy a home in the Valencia area, you will find the Valencia Copperhill homes for sale to be quite enticing. Depending on the specific neighborhood or tract, the homes were built from 2000 to 2004. If there's one thing we can tell you for sure, Valencia Copperhill is a popular stop for our home buyers when searching for real estate.
Current Listings of Valencia Copperhill Homes for Sale
Location for Valencia Copperhill Homes and Neighborhoods
Valencia Copperhill homes and neighborhoods are located in Valencia of Santa Clarita and situated on both sides of Decoro Drive, immediately east of Copper Hill Drive.There are three neighborhoods making up the community and each are located next to, or adjacent to each other.
If you're familiar with the general area, it's right next door to Valencia High School and about a half mile up the street from Walmart!
Despite the nine different tracts listed down below, the Valencia Copperhill homes are really separated into the Alta Vistas and the Montevistas. The Montevistas are located on one side of the street and the Alta Vistas on the other. Personally, we kind of prefer the Alta Vistas because there's a little more elbow room. Then again, the Montevistas and really nice too.
Valencia Copperhill Community Videos
Altavista Community Video
Montevista Community Video
Valencia Copperhill Micro Neighborhoods or Tracts
The Valencia Copperhill community is made up of nine different tracts, also referred to as, micro neighborhoods. Unlike some of the other neighborhoods of Valencia, this community is a little smaller and close knit.
The only way to really get the feel is to visit the neighborhoods and maybe visit a home for sale.
- Bella-Alta Vista Built around 2003, most of these homes are sized at 2373 sq ft with three bedrooms. These homes are just gorgeous, and some come with amazing views!
- Cornerstone These homes are some of the nicest condos and townhomes you'll find anywhere in North Valencia! The 2 bedroom condos usually have about 1339 sq ft and the three bed units generally are 1535 sq ft. As you would expect, the townhomes runs a bit larger, from about 1600 to 1700 sq ft.
- Custom Homes Very rarely, you may find what is referred to as a custom home, but there are not enough worth mentioning. This might have one time been a home built earlier, for marketing purposes, then later sold.
- Galleria-Alta Vista Built in 2004, here you'll find more condos and townhomes. They do tend to run a little larger than those in the Cornerstone tract. There are a few condos or townhomes sized at almost 2000 sq ft.
- Montevista The Montevistas are also located in Valencia Copperhill but across the street from the others. Mostly 3 bedroom single family homes and ranging in size from 1500 to 1700 sq ft.
- Murano-Alta Vista Large single family 4 and 5 bedroom homes built in 2004 and sized from 2598 sq ft to 3120. Just gorgeous!
- Palazzo-Alta Vista 2370 to 2698 sq ft single family homes with 3 or 4 bedrooms and also built in about 2004. Just slightly smaller than the Muranos.
- Promontory One of the first neighborhoods of Valencia Copperhill homes that were completed and put up for sale. Built in 2000, the Promontory homes are all single family homes with 4 or 5 bedrooms and up to 2900 sq ft. Very nice indeed!
- Silhouette This Valencia Copperhill neighborhood of homes were also built in 2000 and 2001. With 3 or 4 bedrooms sized from 1814 to 2307 sq ft.
Overall, the Valencia Copperhill community is filled with some amazing homes and neighborhoods and would make a perfect choice for those in search of that perfect home! Go have a look for yourself and we're sure you'll agree.
Valencia Copper Neighborhoods Schools
The older children living in the Valencia Copperhill neighborhood have schools conveniently located right nearby. The grade school children don't have it so easy. Most grade school kids will need a ride to Santa Clarita Elementary, about 2 miles away. The older teens attend Valencia high school, located right next door. The younger teens can easily walk to Rio Norte junior high.
Valencia Copperhill Shopping and Local Amenities
If considering buying a Valencia Copperhill home, you'll be happy to know there's plenty of convenient nearby shopping. There's not a convenience store right across the street but there's a Walmart, grocery stores, cleaners, Starbucks, dining and much more, very close by. After all, this is Valencia, well known for great shopping and delicious dining! Also, don't forget the local neighborhood playgrounds, swimming pools, spas and neighborhood parks. There really is something for everyone!
By the way, just like the rest of of Valencia, the Valencia Copperhill homes and neighborhoods are connected to miles of developed paseos and trail systems winding throughout all of Santa Clarita Valley. As local residents, we can tell you, the lovely developed trails are enjoyed by all of us! We are Matt & Meray Gregory at the Gregory Real Estate Group. Should you have any questions about the Valencia Copperhill homes or neighborhoods, please feel free to contact us anytime.