Selling Your Home
When it's time to sell your home you'll want to meet with local realtors and choose an experienced agent you feel can sell your home quickly, and for the highest price. You'll want an agent with a good track record and the reviews to prove it! In this day and age your agent must also be a marketing expert, both online and offline! Finally, it's super important the realtor you choose works well with other agents.
See below more helpful information to help you get started with selling your home. Also, you might be interested in our most recent limited time special offer that will help you sell your home and move for FREE!
Strategic Marketing for Selling Your Home
When selling, it's about strategically marketing your home in a manner which will attract only the most qualified home buyers possible. The more qualified home buyers interested in your property, the better chance you will have to receive multiple offers. This opens the door, enabling you the homeowner, to choose the the highest offer possible!
In today's world of technology, how we attract these offers takes some special marketing abilities, and a marketing system that works! Well, this is where we're different than 99% of all other real estate agents!
Most Agents Don't Spend Money on Enhanced Marketing
When selling your home, most agents list your home in the local MLS, hang a sign out front, and wait for the phone to ring. Even though this has nothing to do with real marketing it actually might work, if you're NOT interested in receiving the highest value for your home.
Targeted Real Estate Marketing By Matt & Meray
When listing a home with us we waste no time getting started with our LASER TARGETED enhanced marketing!
- First, we do what everyone does and list your home in the MLS, hang the sign, etc.
- Most agents just take property photos with their phone but that just won't get the results we expect. As a result, we always hire a professional photographer for your marketing photos and videos. In some cases we even hire a video crew for our online open house and when needed, drone footage.
- Once the pics are done we publish your listing on our custom web page to our highly ranked local web site.
- Then, even though your listing is automatically syndicated to all the major real estate websites, we go one step further and pay additional money to FEATURE your home on sites such as Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Now that the building blocks are in place we kick it into high gear with laser targeted, paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google Search. In a few short days your home's listing will be put in front of every user on Facebook, Instagram and anyone searching for homes on Google, all living within a 50 mile radius.
- Using this full court press type of marketing, we're able to quickly attract more qualified buyers directly to your door step, resulting in more offers and the highest price possible.
- Wait, there's even more! After a week or two, if you're home's not sold, we kick it up a notch with re-targeted marketing.
- In addition to paid advertising, we also share your home's listing on all the most popular social media sites.
Selling Doesn't Have to Be Difficult or Stressful
We know selling your home can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, for most homeowners selling a home only occurs about three times in a lifetime. It can be somewhat stressful but with a good realtor proactively controlling the process your stress can be greatly minimized or avoided entirely.
That's why, when selling your home it's so very important to select a experienced realtor with a long track record of successful results.
Watch Out for Misleading Home Evaluations
Before selling your home it's important to determine what your home is worth and the current market value. We do NOT recommend using an online home evaluation service because they are rarely accurate and often lead to disappointment.
Homeowner's should be especially cautious if receiving a home valuation that sounds a bit high. As much as we hate to say, there are some who would mislead consumers, knowing they are quoting a price that is too high and sure to be lowered to the correct value later.
As experienced realtors we personally investigate the home and provide a personalized valuation report you can trust. We know it's difficult, but when selling our homes we must make every effort to depersonalize this process. This is why we often equate selling your home to operating a business.
The Business of Selling Your Home
As we've shared in the past, when selling your home it's almost as if you are opening a new home sales business. Since it's a business, it should be treated as such. Just like any other business, it's success is dependent on making sensible business decisions, hard work and having a great strategy. Thankfully, we already have this covered for you! We've sold many homes in the past and we have proven marketing systems in place and ready to mobilize on your behalf. Also, we'll take care of all the hard work for you! When selling your home, it doesn't get much easier than that!