When obtaining a home loan it's so very important to choose the right lender. Certainly, we all want the best interest rates, but how to know which lender will come through for you when the pressure's on? How will you know if your loan is going to be delayed due to the lender's own red tape? We can tell you, choosing the wrong lender can be the primary reason escrow closings are delayed, or fall through completely.
Choose a Lender Who Underwrites Their Own Loans
One of the best home loan decisions home buyers can make is to choose a lender who underwrites their own loans and prepares their own closing statements. You want your lender committed to providing a personalized customer service. You'll want a loan officer who is proactive and has the backing of a solid infrastructure that is flexible enough to serve your specific needs.
Since we work with lenders daily we know exactly which will work best for our friends and clients. If you're working with us to buy a home, we're happy to provide you with a referral. This way, you'll know you have the very best lender for your home loan. Choosing the right lender may very well be the difference between buying your perfect home, or not!
We Provide Guidance and Introductions to the Best!
At the Gregory Real Estate Group, we work with homebuyers, home sellers, and other real estate professionals on a daily basis. We know exactly who the experts are and which ones perform when the pressure is on. When shopping for home loans we encourage our buyers to consider working with Keith and Jason Renno at Wintrust Mortgage. Here's why.
- Home Loan Solutions: With the vast array of home loan solutions, they have more ways to fit borrowers home-financing needs, including conforming, FHA, VA, HomePath®, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, Reverse Mortgages, Renovation Lending and our Private Mortgage Lending products (with residential loans in excess of $45 million). You'll need someone you can trust to lead you in the right direction.
- National Prominence: A preferred lender by many of the nation's largest banks and financial institutions and their combined portfolio of more than 120,000 REO properties. Plus they are one of the few HomePath® financing lenders in the nation.
- Strength and Stability: They are backed by a multi-billion dollar private equity firm. They were formed after the national housing collapse and know how to do mortgage lending the right, responsible way.
- Focus on Helping People: They take pride in finding the right home loan solutions for buyers, including first-timers, move-up, active and reserve military, seniors (age 62 and older), home renovators, investors, and commercial property and luxury home buyers.
- Credit challenges in the past? They can help get you back on track. Did you know that in some cases, improving your credit score by less than 10 points can save you thousands of dollars in interest over the life of your loan?
Important to Obtain Home Loan Pre Approval in Advance
It's very important to make arrangements for your home loan before becoming too serious about buying a home. Arranging your home loan in advance is even more important when buying during a low inventory market because you will be competing with other buyers and the seller will want to accept an offer from the most qualified buyer. If you can't produce a home loan pre approval letter with your offer, it's not likely to be accepted.
Video - Advice from Our Preferred Loan Officer
If searching Santa Clarita homes for sale, you'll need to know what the market is like before making an offer to buy. It's very common for the "good homes" to receive multiple offers, but we can help you develop the right plan of action before making an offer. Contact local Realtors®, Matt & Meray Gregory. 661-347-6955.
In the video our preferred lender, senior loan officer Keith Renno of Wintrust Mortgage, explains the difference between obtaining a mortgage loan pre-approval vs pre-qualification.
Have a look at our toolkit post to learn more about loan pre approval or pre qualification.