Buying a Home
Ready to Buy Your Home?
Buying a Home With Matt & Meray
Buying a home is an exciting time for all of us, but finding reliable information and resources can be a chore. Doing our part to help, we've provided links to reliable home buyer's resources, tips and tools to help answer any questions you might have about buying a home. Should you have questions, please feel free to contact your local Realtors®, Matt & Meray Gregory at 661-713-4799.
Accredited Buyer's Representative
Having access to home buyer's resources is a good start, but when it's finally time to buy and you're ready to work with an agent, it's best to use an ABR Realtor®. This way you can be assured your agent has the experience and training specifically to represent buyers.
Since Matt Gregory is an ABR Realtor, we've got you covered! Sometimes there are pitfalls along the road to buying home, but by following our simple step by step process, we can help you make it easier and faster than ever before.
If you're not quite ready to buy, it's a good idea to view our many of posts and pages filled with tips and tricks to help you with buying a home. Even so, if you want to buy one quickly and efficiently, we encourage you to team up with us sooner rather than later. By choosing Matt & Meray as your real estate agents, your path to homeownership will be well planned and efficient!
See below links to tons of resources to help you when buying a home.
Call or Text Matt & Meray at 661-713-4799
Resources for Buying a Home
We have many helpful home buyer's resources and tips available to help you when you're ready to buy a home.
If you are buying your first home or if it's been a while since you bought a home, have a look below at our free resources. We provide plenty of advice for buying a home, from start to finish!
See helpful links leading to information you'll need to move forward with purchasing a home.
Helpful Home Buying Advice
The process of buying a home often begins with excitement and anticipation but sometimes it ends up being a chore and leads to disappointment. As always, good, proactive planning will help smooth out the process. Here are some tips to help you along the way.
- Determine the amount you're willing to pay for a home and obtain your loan pre approval in advance. Without pre approval your offers probably won't be taken seriously.
- Choose a real estate agent. It costs the buyer $0, so there's no reason not to have the best agent possible.
- Identify the communities where you would like to live. Ask your agent if there are any monthly HOA dues or Mello Roos taxes. These amounts will impact your loan qualification amount.
- Plan for the future! We always suggest planning ahead by at least five years, but ten would be better.
- Make sure your schedule is flexible enough to so you are able to view homes on short notice. You must be able to react quickly after a good home comes on the market.
- Make sure you load the most simple, yet advanced home search app.
- Look at homes that are priced slightly below the amount you are willing to spend. Remember, the more popular homes often sell for MORE that the asking price. With multiple offers on the table, the homeowners will usually choose the buyer with the highest and best offer, and safest bet to receive their home loan.
- There's so much to share so be sure to contact us to get started! Hopefully we've stimulated your thoughts to help you start thinking about strategies for buying your home.
- Have a quick look at our handy process chart to get you started.