Discover exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita! If you’ve been searching for condominium homes lately, you’ve likely discovered it can be difficult to find FHA approved condominiums in Santa Clarita! This situation frustrates prospective home buyers dependent on FHA financing in order to buy a condo. We hope to help you with this.
We know it’s disappointing when you find a nice condo, only to discover the complex does not qualify for FHA lending requirements. Well, since we know exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita, we’ve done something about it. See below, your complete list, always up to date!
See Below the Most FHA Approved Condos in Santa Clarita
Comprehensive List of FHA Approved Condos – Updated 7/19/17!
See below, the current list of FHA approved condos and townhomes for Santa Clarita. At the time of this 7/19/17 update the list is thought to be accurate but it’s critical to ALWAYS contact your lender or realtor to verify if a property is approved for FHA.
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Valencia, 91355, 91354
If a facility below contains a link, it will take you to live listings of FHA approved condos currently on the market. There may or may not be any active listings for any one facility at any given time. Almost all homes for sale displayed on this site are ACTIVE listings and except in rare instances, we do NOT display listings of properties that are sold or under contract. If for some reason we do show a “sold” home we make sure it’s very clearly notated so as to avoid confusion.
- Village Walk – Expired 5/28/17
- West Creek – (North Valencia) – Expires 2/7/19
- West Hills – (North Valencia) – Expires 2/7/19
- Cornerstone at Copper Hill – Expires 5/10/19
- Waterford at Bridgeport – Expires 4/28/18
- Cheyenne Townhomes in Northbridge – Expires 3/17/18
- The Arbor Park – Expires 9/15/18
- Arroyo West – Expires 2/28/18
- The Madison at Town Center – Expires 2/28/19
- Cabot Bay at Bridgeport – Expires 5/24/19
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Canyon Country 91387, 91351
- American Beauty Condominium – Expires 6/22/18
- Sand Canyon – Expires 10/08/17
- Canyon Country Condominiums – Expires 2/17/18
- Canyon Village – Expires 8/17/17
- American Beauty Village – Expires 4/14/19
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Saugus, 91350, 91390
- The Villas at Mountain View Expires 2/20/18
- Villa Metro – See Listings! Expires 4/13/18
- Seco Canyon Mountain View Courtyards – Expires 10/4/18
- Kensington at River Village – Expires 5/15/19
- Hartford at River Village – Expires 4/28/19
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes – Newhall, 91321
- Sierra Village – Expires 2/18/18
- Valle Di Oro – Expires 3/24/19
- Vista Del Canon – Expires 5/1/19
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Stevenson Ranch, 91381
- Crown Villas South – Expires 2/4/18
- Palisades – Expires – 1/26/18
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Castaic, 91384
- None at This Time
Content Source – HUD.GOV
Even with the list above, it’s very difficult to locate condos and townhomes and we really suggest contacting us so we can help you develop an effective strategy. It’s going to take some work, creativity and patience. There are a few tricks we can use to improve your chances, but it can’t all be done online. Let’s meet and we’ll develop some ways to help you find FHA approved condos or townhomes.
Thank you to Keith and Jason Renno over at Wintrust Mortgage for the original FHA Approved Condo and Townhome list. The list is a huge asset to help buyers find FHA approved condos and townhomes here in Santa Clarita. Updated information researched on 7/19/17 by the Gregory Real Estate Group at iRealty, Inc. Although the list above is thought to be accurate, always verify in advance with your lender or realtor.
FHA Mortgages are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. The FHA’s 203(b) loan program provides low-rate mortgages to buyers who make a down payment as small as 3.5 percent. The agency also operates loan plans for investors and purchasers of rural property.
FHA Alternative Financing Options
Recently we met with Keith and Jason and they informed us of some wonderful alternative options to FHA financing. It’s sounded like very good news and gives you a low down payment and low interest loan. Contact us and we’ll all get together with the Renno’s and see if needed, we can help you get your financing without using FHA!
Condominiums Currently for Sale in Santa Clarita
There are always new listings arriving on the market and the above pre-approved FHA list continues to change. Again, we always recommend verifying FHA requirements with your realtor or lender before even going for a look.