Discover exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita! If you've been searching for condominium homes lately, you've likely discovered it can be difficult to find FHA approved condominiums in Santa Clarita! This situation frustrates prospective home buyers dependent on FHA financing in order to buy a condo. We hope to help you with this.
We know it's disappointing when you find a nice condo, only to discover the complex does not qualify for FHA lending requirements. Well, since we know exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita, we've done something about it. See below, your complete list, always up to date!
If you prefer, feel free to contact us directly for help. We are real estate agents, Matt & Meray of the Gregory Real Estate Group, your local realtors. 661-713-4799. Also, if you are a first time home buyer have a look at possible grant opportunities for buyers that may be available to you.
If you are interested learning more about buying or selling HUD homes, we are a HUD approved and registered broker.
Comprehensive List of FHA Approved Condos in Santa Clarita - Updated 7/12/19!
See below, the current list of FHA approved condos and townhomes for Santa Clarita. At the time of this 7/12/19 update the list is thought to be accurate but it's critical to ALWAYS contact your lender or realtor to verify if a property is approved for FHA.
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Valencia, 91355, 91354
If a facility below contains a link, it will take you to live listings of FHA approved condos for that community. There may or may not be any active listings for any one facility at any given time.
- Vista Valencia Townhomes - Expires 5/22/20
- Santa Fe - Expires 6/25/20
- Andorra at Creekside - (In Creekside Community) Expires 4/4/20
- Brookside Walk -(In Creekside Community) Expires 7/2/20
- Siena Villas - Expires 9/1/19
- West Creek - (North Valencia) - Expires 12/4/20
- West Hills - (North Valencia) - Expires 12/4/20
- Cornerstone at Copper Hill - Expires 5/7/21
- Waterford at Bridgeport - Expires 4/5/20
- Cheyenne Townhomes in Northbridge - Expires 3/06/20
- The Arbor Park Collection - Expires 10/18/20
- Arroyo West - Expires 12/3/20
- The Madison at Town Center - 3/21/21
- Cabot Bay at Bridgeport - Expires 5/23/21
- Galleria at Alta Vista - Expires 7/28/19
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Canyon Country 91387, 91351
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes - Newhall, 91321
- Scenic Hills - Expires 3/01/21
- Sierra Village - Expired 2/18/18
- Valle Di Oro - Expires 3/11/21
- Friendly Village #7 at 19539 Brendle Way - Expires 4/30/21
- Friendly Village #11 at 19575 Papazian Ct Newhall - New Expires 4/30/21
- Peachland Condos - New Expires 7/2/21
- The Friendly Village Community at 19345 Avenue of the Oaks - Expires 11/27/20
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Castaic, 91384
- None at This Time
Content Source - HUD.GOV as of 07/12/19
Condominiums Currently for Sale in Santa Clarita
There are always new listings arriving on the market and the above pre-approved FHA list continues to change. Again, we always recommend verifying FHA requirements with your realtor or lender before even going for a look.
Even with the list, it's very difficult to locate condos and townhomes and we really suggest contacting us so we can help you develop an effective strategy. It's going to take some work, creativity and patience. There are a few tricks we can use to improve your chances, but it can't all be done online. If your willing to reach out to us we'll help you develop some effective strategy to help you find suitable FHA approved condos or townhomes.
BTW, we'd like to give a shout out to Keith Renno at Wintrust Mortgage for the original FHA Approved Condo and Townhome list.
The list is a huge asset to help buyers find FHA approved condos and townhomes here in Santa Clarita. Updated information researched on 03/05/19 by the Gregory Real Estate Group. Although the list above is thought to be accurate, always verify in advance with your lender or realtor.
FHA Mortgages are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. The FHA's 203(b) loan program provides low-rate mortgages to buyers who make a down payment as small as 3.5 percent. The agency also operates loan plans for investors and purchasers of rural property.
FHA Alternative Financing Options
Recently we met with Keith and Jason and they informed us of some wonderful alternative options to FHA financing. It's sounded like very good news and gives you a low down payment and low interest loan. Contact us and we'll all get together with the Renno's and see if needed, we can help you get your financing without using FHA!