Discover exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita! If you've been searching for condominium homes lately, you know it can be difficult to find FHA approved condominiums! This situation frustrates prospective home buyers dependent on FHA financing in order to buy a condo. We hope to help you with this.
It's disappointing to find a nice condo, only to discover the complex does not qualify for FHA lending requirements. Well, since we know exactly where to find FHA approved condos in Santa Clarita, we've done something about it. See below, your complete list, always up to date!
If you prefer, feel free to contact us directly for help. We are real estate agents, Matt & Meray of the Gregory Real Estate Group. 661-713-4799. Also, if you are a first time home buyer have a look at possible grant opportunities that may be available to you.
HUD Approved Broker
If you are interested learning more about buying or selling HUD homes, we are a HUD approved and registered broker.
This list was last UPDATED 11/06/20. However, carefully view the list below to see there are a number of expirations coming up soon.
Comprehensive List of FHA Approved Condos in Santa Clarita - Updated 11/6/20!
See below, the current list of FHA approved condos and townhome facilities in Santa Clarita. At the time of this 11/6/20 update, the list is thought to be accurate but it's advised to ALWAYS contact your lender or realtor to verify if a property is approved for FHA financing.
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Valencia, 91355, 91354
If a facility below contains a link, it will take you to live listings of FHA approved condos for that community. There may or may not be any active listings for any one facility at any given time.
- Vista Valencia Townhomes - Expires 6/23/23
- Santa Fe - Expired 6/25/20
- Andorra at Creekside - (In Creekside Community) Expires 3/12/23
- Brookside Walk -(In Creekside Community) Expires 6/5/23
- Siena Villas - Expires 8/29/21
- West Creek - (North Valencia) - Expires 12/4/20
- West Hills - (North Valencia) - Expires 12/4/20
- Cornerstone at Copper Hill - Expires 5/7/21
- Waterford at Bridgeport - Expires 3/24/23
- Cheyenne Townhomes in Northbridge - Expires 4/14/23
- The Arbor Park Collection - Expires 10/5/23
- Arroyo West - Expires 12/3/20
- The Madison at Town Center - 3/21/21
- Cabot Bay at Bridgeport - Expires 5/23/21
- Galleria at Alta Vista - Expires 8/27/21
- Village Walk - Expired But Still Worth a Look!
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Canyon Country 91387, 91351
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Saugus, 91350, 91390
- The Villas at Mountain View Expires 11/21/20
- Villa Metro - Expires 2/28/23
- Seco Canyon HOA - Expires 8/18/23
- Kensington at River Village - Expires 4/26/21
- Hartford at River Village - Expires 3/26/21
- Concord at River Village - Expires 10/17/22
- New Horizon - Expires 3/26/21
- The Terrace - Expires 4/10/23
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes - Newhall, 91321
- Scenic Hills - Expires 3/01/21
- Sierra Village - Expires 8/21/23
- Valle Di Oro - Expires 3/11/21
- Vista Del Canon - Expires 9/27/21
- Friendly Village #6BC at 19345 Avenue of the Oaks - Expires 11/27/20
- Friendly Village #7 at 19539 Brendle Way - Expires 4/30/21
- Friendly Village #11 at 19575 Papazian Ct Newhall - Expires 6/18/21
- Peachland Condos - Expires 7/2/21
FHA Approved Condos and Townhomes in Castaic, 91384
- None at This Time
Content Source - HUD.GOV as of 11/06/20
Condominiums Currently for Sale in Santa Clarita
There are always new listings arriving on the market and the above pre-approved FHA list continues to change. Again, we always recommend verifying FHA requirements with your realtor or lender before even going for a look.
More FHA Condo Information
Even with the list, it can still be difficult to locate condos and townhomes. Many of those communities will be gated so unless you know someone, or go with us, you won't get in. There are other roadblocks as well but we have a few methods we can use to improve your chances. Unfortunately, it's just not possible to do it all online. If you are willing to reach out to us we'll help you develop some effective strategy to help you find suitable FHA approved condos or townhomes.
BTW, we'd like to give a shout out to Keith Renno at Wintrust Mortgage for the original FHA Approved Condo and Townhome list.
Our list above includes updated information researched on 11/6/20 by the Gregory Real Estate Group. Although the list is thought to be accurate, always verify in advance with your lender or realtor.
FHA Mortgages are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. The FHA's 203(b) loan program provides low-rate mortgages to buyers who make a down payment as small as 3.5 percent. The agency also operates loan plans for investors and purchasers of rural property.
FHA Alternative Financing Options
Recently, our lending associate Keith Renno informed us of some wonderful alternative options to FHA financing. It's very good news and still gives you a low down payment and low interest loan. Contact us and we'll all get together with the Renno's and see if we can help you get your financing without using FHA!