Watch the video to learn of the advantages for home buyers when choosing an ABR Realtor. Buying a home is a life changing event so it’s critical to have the most experienced agent representative possible.
ABR Realtor Video
Matt & Meray Gregory are both active ABR REALTORS® at the Gregory Real Estate Group. When you’re ready to buy your next home, contact Matt & Meray at 661-713-4799 or email them directly at email@example.com.
Contact ABR REALTORS® Matt & Meray Gregory
ABR®, ABRM, SRES®
Advantages for Home Buyers When Choosing an ABR Realtor
Clearly there are definite advantages for home buyers when choosing an ABR Realtor. Simply put, when prospective home buyers choose a ABR as their agent, they can rest assured of the agent’s training, experience and qualifications.
God knows, most agents speak highly of themselves so with positive accolades running rampant, it can be difficult to choose just one. Also, it you live in California, real estate transactions are no simple matter! Successful home buying transactions are best handled not only by a qualified ABR Realtor, but a full support team as well.
Common Facts and Misconceptions About Choosing a Home Buyer’s Agent
- Some buyers incorrectly believe using their own realtor to buy a home is too costly! In truth, using your own realtor for buying a home costs you nothing! The seller pays the broker costs.
- Some believe it’s better to work with the real estate agent that is also selling the property. You should know, all California Realtors have a fiduciary responsibility to both sides in a real estate transaction. Even so, put yourself in the realtor’s shoes for a moment. Would it not be difficult for you to favor one side over the other? Also, it’s very common for the seller’s agent to be a friend or relative. While we do sometimes represent both sides of the transaction, we take this responsibility very seriously. We also have the experience needed to handle this correctly. We suggest you should put some serious thought into using the sellers agent before moving forward with a similar arrangement.
- Some might think, when buying a brand new home, they don’t need their your own realtor! Nothing could be further from the truth! The agents selling the brand new homes work directly for the developer! Do you think they will share anything negative whatsoever about the homes in the development? Certainly, they must disclose, but do you think they will share anything more than required by law. Please do yourself a favor and obtain qualified representation. After all, it costs you absolutely nothing and may save you a ton!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you sign up or sign in while visiting any new housing development, you are automatically giving up your right to use your own agent! Take your agent with you or at the very lease, take some of your agent’s cards and hand them to the developer’s representative while visiting. Don’t sign anything!
- When choosing a qualified and experienced ABR Realtor, he or she will work hard to help you find and buy the perfect home.
- It’s always a good decision for your agent to have experience buying and selling in the local community in which you plan to buy. Many communities have different peculiarities, special taxes and homeowner associations. It can only help to have an agent that is also very familiar with your community of interest.
- Then, we have some buyers who think it’s best to choose a large and well known bank for your home loan! The truth is, this is not the best course of action. If your realtor refers a good amount of business to an associate loan officer, it will be in the buyers best interest to at least meet with that loan officer and consider their services. A good independent loan officer will jump through hoops on your behalf and is often the difference between success and failure.
Matt and Meray are both Accredited Buyer Representatives and represent home buyers in Santa Clarita, San Fernando Valley and other nearby communities. Both have lived and worked in Santa Clarita their entire life. Combined with their ABR designation, and combined intimate knowledge of the local communities, makes for a huge advantages for the home buyers they represent.
Matt & Meray Gregory – REALTORS® ABR