Condos for Sale in Stevenson Ranch
See below, listings of all condos for sale in Stevenson Ranch, CA. We also include some general information about the community, but you can find more more listings of houses and extensive information about the Stevenson Ranch community here. If you’re unfamiliar with the community, our community page is a wonderful local resource.
Located about 35 miles north of downtown Los Angeles, Stevenson Ranch is a popular stop for prospective condominium buyers. See below, all current listings of condos for sale in Stevenson Ranch. They should also include townhomes as well.
Overall, it’s a wonderful area, well loved among residents and a popular stop for homebuyers.
Listings Include Townhomes & Condos for Sale in Stevenson Ranch
if any ACTIVE listings of condos or townhomes come on the market here in Stevenson Ranch, they will be displayed below. You can also see condos in all of Santa Clarita.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Complexes Within Stevenson Ranch
Stevenson Ranch has 5 primary neighborhoods that include condos or townhomes. The thing is, there is confusion between the names of the neighborhoods. No matter how many subdivision names you might see, it’s really broken down into five areas. The subdivision names in the list below represent some of the community identifiers you might see when viewing a listings of a condos for sale in Stevenson Ranch. I wouldn’t pay too close attention to that, except as it might be related to the homeowner’s associations.
Condo Complex Identifiers
Just to give you an idea, here’s a partial list of some of the subdivision or neighborhood names you’ll see when searching for Stevenson Ranch condos and townhomes for sale.
- Crown Villas
- Stratford Collection
- Treana Condos
- The Arts
- Diamond Head
- Bellagio & Marblehead
- Hillside Village
Stevenson Ranch Condo Complex HOA’s
Before making an offer to buy any condo, find out about the complex in advance. The best way to find out about any community is by talking with the residents. Here are some things to consider when sorting out condos in Stevenson Ranch CA.
- Verify HOA monthly costs. Be very careful because some neighborhoods require 2 HOA’s.
- Verify if there is a Mello Roos tax and if so, double check the cost and expiration date.
- Read through the HOA Rules and Regulations. Ask the residents if the HOA is passive or strict.
- Find out where you will park. Often, condos will be listed stating there is two car covered parking, but that is not always side by side. Also, indoor parking is not the same as “covered” parking.
- Visitor parking. This might not seem like a big deal now, but you won’t be happy if you have guests and find out there is no convenient parking.
- Verify all amenities and hours of operation.
- Most facilities have reasonably good security but sometimes it can be very inconvenient. What happens if you lose your access card or keys? What does it cost for replacements?
- There’s more, but at least you have somewhere to start.
FHA Financing – Stevenson Ranch CA Condos for Sale
Not all facilities in Stevenson Ranch are pre approved for FHA financing, and these approvals can change as the approval expires. Have a look at our FHA list of approved facilities to see if the unit you might be considering is in an approved facility. Then, be very sure to verify with your lender and/or realtor before making an offer to buy.