Developed from 2007 to 2019, the Valencia West Creek homes and neighborhoods are among the newer neighborhoods in Valencia. When it comes to curb appeal, West Creek is at the top of the list! It’s a gorgeous, contemporary community in a park like setting with a nice mix of attractive houses, townhomes or condos. Some homes are attached with shared walls and others are detached. Most were built utilizing open floor plans, providing residents plenty of elbow room.
Valencia West Creek is located on the map in the northern portion of Valencia just south of Copper Hill Drive on both sides of West Creek Drive.
West Creek Quick Facts
2007 – 2019
West Creek Community Video
West Creek residents enjoy a comfortable lifestyle along with convenient amenities as one might expect from any Valencia neighborhood. West Creek consists of 11 different subdivisions or neighborhoods. The community was first developed beginning as early as 2007 and it’s just lovely.
All homes come with an HOA and most require a Mello Roos tax. There are a few Valencia West Creek homes without a Mello Roos, but it’s very confusing to determine why one home has a Mello Roos, while the house down the street has none? Thankfully, we can verify this information for you and it’s very important to always verify the amounts before making an offer to buy.
If you don’t find that one perfect home you’ve been hoping for, consider expanding your search and have a look at more popular Valencia communities.
West Creek Amenities
West Creek residents enjoy a comfortable lifestyle along with amenities one might expect from any Valencia master planned neighborhood.
There’s the centrally located, lovely West Creek Park which is situated right next to the community HOA swimming pool, kiddie pool and spa. There is also a basketball court, playground and plenty of amazing paseos, all connecting up to miles of beautifully developed trail systems.
West Creek Park has been updated and it is really amazing! There is an inclusive play area with apparatus for children and adults of all ages and abilities. Yep, grandma and grandpa can actually participate in playing with the little ones. Some of the equipment works for wheelchairs as well. The park is located at 24247 Village Circle Dr, Valencia, CA 91354.
Walking through the neighborhood most will agree, it really does have a friendly, park like feel.
Schools and Local Conveniences
There is a beautiful elementary school called West Creek Academy located just across Copper Hill Drive at the base of the Valencia West Hills community.
Children and parents can safely walk to school using the lovely pedestrian bridge, connecting West Creek with the school and the West Hills community.
The nearest high school is Valencia High and Rio Norte Junior High is located within West Creek, just above the park.
Convenience Shopping & Dining
There are a variety of options for shopping and dining. There’s a grocery store in the Tesoro Village shopping center located within a half mile up the road. Then, going down the hill there’s a Walmart, on one side of the street and an office depot shopping center on the other side. Other newer locations include Circle K with Gas Station & delicious coffee is available at Havana Savana. There’s also an El Pollo Loco, Jersey Mike’s, Great Clips, Mail Center, Nail Salon, Cleaners and more.
Valencia West Creek Homes For Sale
If you’d like to see ACTIVE listings of homes for sale in Valencia West Creek, please click the button below! If there are any homes currently on the market they will be displayed. Scroll down to read our first hand descriptions about each of the 11 subdivisions.
Valencia West Creek Photo Gallery
Have a look below at some of the pics we’ve taken while visiting and working in West Creek. Tap or click any image to activate a slider.
Subdivisions in West Creek of Valencia
See below brief descriptions for each of the subdivisions or neighborhoods within West Creek.
- Aria: Generally, these are single family homes or houses ranging in size from 1782 sq ft to 2290 sq ft. Most have three or four bedrooms and fairly open floor plans. Lot sizes are typically on the small side and some are very small.
- Artenati: Attached Townhomes and condominiums ranging in size from 1390 to 1940 sq ft.
- Artisian Village: Attached townhomes from 1513 sq ft to 2019 sq ft. These are all very nice townhomes, each with three bedrooms and usually three bathrooms.
- Claridad: 3 bedroom townhouses sized at approximately 1,430 sq ft and built in 2015.
- Esperto: Cute little condos and townhomes built from 2007 to 2011 and sized from 1232 to 1660 sq ft. Most units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms but there are also some 3 bedroom units.
- Estrella: All single family houses built in 2011 and 2012. These are very nice four and five bedroom homes priced from 1993 sq ft to 2562 sq ft.
- Heirloom: There is really no data available for these homes and we assume they may be coming in the future.
- Lavello: Four and five bedroom single family homes built from 2011 to 2013 and sized from 2500 to 3107 sq ft.
- Toscana Series: A nice mix of townhomes, condos and single family homes. We published a full page just for Toscana of West Creek.
- Paloma: New Development by Tripoint Homes. These are townhomes sized from 1,434 to 1,806 with 3 to 4 bedrooms and open floor plans. There will be an HOA and Mello Roos! Going FAST so call us for representation to arrange a visit.
- Avanti: New Development by Lennard – New homes sized from 1,938 sq ft to 2,410 sq ft with 3 and 4 bedrooms.
Considering Selling Your West Creek Home?
West Creek is a terrific community and we’re happy to provide professional representation to buyers and sellers. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. There’s NEVER any sales pressure, whatsoever.
Matt & Meray