Plum Canyon Neighborhoods in Saugus – Homes for Sale
If planning on relocating to Santa Clarita you won't want to miss taking a look at the Plum Canyon Neighborhoods in Saugus.
There are plenty of reasonably priced homes for sale in Plum Canyon of Saugus and there are also some very new housing developments. In fact, there always seems to be a housing development going on and we go into that further in the community video shown below.
Scroll down below the listings to have a look at the short video below and then you'll find more extensive information about the Plum Canyon community and neighborhoods. The listings below are a live feed from the MLS so you know they are always current!
If you don't find any Plum Canyon homes to be suitable, have a look at the listings of all homes for sale in Saugus CA. Then, we also have listings available on the MLS of homes for sale in all of Santa Clarita Valley.
Plum Canyon Listings - Homes for Sale
Plum Canyon Community Video
Plum Canyon is made up from ten sub divisions, aka, housing tracts. Also referred to as micro-neighborhoods, these neighborhoods are all quite nice and each has a little something unique to offer. As we always say, if you want to get to know a community, it's always better to visit the neighborhood and speak with the locals.
Plum Canyon Mello Roos Tax and HOA Information
Most of these Plum Canyon neighborhoods include a homeowner's association so you are advised to consult with your realtor and verify the monthly HOA dues before making an offer to buy a home. We do not have as many HOA's in Saugus as say, Valencia, but they are common with almost all newer housing developments in Santa Clarita.
When it comes to buying a home, we all have different wants and needs. There are many more amazing areas and neighborhoods in Santa Clarita and we encourage to take a good look.
With regard to Mello Roos Tax, many of the homes we looked at do not have the Mello Roos, but we're sure some do. Again, when making a purchase offer be sure to verify with your realtor or check with Gregory Real Estate Group to verify the Mello Roos Tax amount.
Location of the Plum Canyon Neighborhoods in Saugus
Plum Canyon starts out as Whites Canyon over in Canyon Country. If you go up Whites Canyon it will eventually turn into Plum Canyon which connects to Bouquet Canyon Road in Saugus. The Plum Canyon neighborhoods of Saugus are on both the North and South sides of the road.
Plum Canyon Neighborhoods Benefit from Road Opening
For many years, the primary path of travel from Canyon Country to Saugus was via Soledad Canyon Road. Some years back, Plum Canyon Road was finally 100% complete and provided a more convenient way for residents to travel from Canyon Country to Saugus.
Plum Canyon Road was actually developed specifically because of the future Plum Canyon Neighborhoods now in place and more in the future. In fact, new housing developments have been built out and more continue, so as time goes by there will be even more new home options for prospective home buyers.
Currently, there are plenty of Saugus homes for sale in the Plum Canyon neighborhoods and most of them are of the newer variety. If interested in learning more, taking a tour, or buying a home in the Plum Canyon neighborhoods of Saugus, please contact us and we'll happy to help.
Example of a Home in the Echo Point Sub Division of Plum Canyon
Here's an example of a home we sold located in the Echo Point sub division of Plum Canyon. It was built in 2014, and of course, at the time of our listing, the neighborhood was filled with fresh landscaping, new lawns, young trees and fresh shrubs.
This home has 3 bedroom/2.5 bathrooms and is energy efficient home. This 2,032 sq ft home also features a loft upstairs. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corian countertops and a walk-in pantry. Kitchen overlooks the dining and family room area. The home had a fully owned solar system resulting in negative electricity bills. The laundry room is located upstairs.
List of 24 Neighborhoods in Plum Canyon
See below the list of 24 sub-divisions or micro-neighborhoods within Plum Canyon. Keep in mind, development continues in Plum Canyon so this list will grow as time goes on.
- Avalon at Plum Canyon: Mostly large 5 bedroom houses built in 2018-2019.
- Blackberry Briar: A mix of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes built around 2007.
- Bordeaux: 1 and 2 bedroom condos and townhomes built in 2001
- Bouquet Country - Older area from the early 90's.
- Chelsea (St Claire): Single family 3 & 4 bedroom homes built in 2003 - 2004.
- Citrus Grove: Built in 2006 neighborhood includes a mix of 3 & 4 bedroom condos & houses.
- Cottage Glen: Generally includes homes with 3 or 4 bedrooms built from 1993 to 1998.
- Custom Plum Canyon: A variety of custom style homes of all sizes built from 2007 to 2018.
- Echo Point: 3 and 4 bedroom houses built from 2011 to 2014.
- Echo Ridge: 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes built and built from 2011 to 2014.
- Eldorado Village: Thiis area is a little older, with 4 & 5 bedroom homes built from 1987 to 1998.
- Heatherton: Mostly 5 bedroom houses built in 2011 to 2013.
- Madison (St Claire): Mostly 4 bedroom homes built in 2003 and 2004.
- Mariposa Neighborhood - Lots of condos & townhomes with 2 or 3 bedrooms. This is a very popular neighborhood, built in 2005 and 2006.
- Mirabelle at Plum Canyon: Developed in 2018 with mostly 5 bedroom houses sized from 2500 to 3000 sq ft.
- Montage: Good sized 4 and 5 bedroom homes built in 2006.
- Orchards: Small mix of 4 & 5 bedroom homes built in early 2000's.
- Ridgeview at Echo Ridge
- Sage: Built from 2011 to 2014, mostly 4 bedroom homes sized from 2300 to 2550 sq ft.
- Seanna Hills at Plum Canyon: Built from 2005 to 2006, a small number of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Stone Creek: 3 and 4 bedroom homes developed in the early 2000's.
- Strawberry Fields: 3 and 4 bedroom houses built from 2006 to 2007.
- Van Daele at Plum Canyon: 4 bedroom houses built around 2017.
- Woodcrest: 3 & 4 bedroom homes built in early 2000's.
Slideshow of a Condo in the Mariposa Sub Division of Plum Canyon
This video above is a Virtual Tour of a property we once sold located at 19507 Opal Lane #266 Saugus, CA 91350. The condo featured two bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,121 square feet with a single car attached garage. This unit has very nice laminate flooring and freshly cleaned carpets in the bedrooms and stairs. Kitchen features tile countertops and white appliances. Ceiling fans in every room! This home and complex was FHA APPROVED at the time and was ready for you to move right in! If memory serves right, it sold very quickly.
If you're looking to buy a Mariposa condo, or any house in the Plum Canyon community contact us for more information. There's NEVER any obligation or hard sales tactics and we're always happy to answer questions.